Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey
The Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) is an opportunity for all taught postgraduate students to reflect on your learning and teaching experience. The results of the survey help us to improve the taught postgraduate offering at Queen Mary.
The PTES 2019 will be open at Queen Mary from Monday 11 March February to Friday 31 May.
The PTES is facilitated by Advance HE (formerly the Higher Education Academy), a national body that champions teaching excellence. All responses are aggregated and anonymised.
Why should I take part?
- PTES provides you with the opportunity to provide honest feedback on your course and your experience here.
- The results are taken very seriously and your feedback will be used to improve the learning experience and services at Queen Mary.
- It only takes around 10 minutes to complete.
- By taking part, you will be supporting the Students' Union nominated charities - we will donate 50p for every completed survey.
- All responses will be treated as confidential and anonymised.
How do I access the survey?
- You will be sent an email to your Queen Mary email address which contains a personalised link to the survey.
- Reminder emails will be sent during the survey period to students who haven’t yet responded, so the sooner you fill it in, the better!
- The PTES is open until Friday 31 May.
What happens with the results?
Your comments are taken very seriously and help us to understand what works well at Queen Mary and what could be improved. PTES is being carried out by over 100 institutions across the country. The results of the Queen Mary survey will feed in to analysis undertaken across all of those institutions, so your feedback will also provide insight into the postgraduate student experience nationally, as well as here.
Find out more about the positive changes we make in response to student feedback at www.qmul.ac.uk/tell-us.
You can view the PTES results from previous years by visiting the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey results page.
Where can I find more information?
If you have any queries about the survey, please contact Sarah Grossman at email@example.com
You can find out more about the PTES at on the Advance HE website.