Stress Awareness Day
Each year, Stress Awareness Day is marked on the first Wednesday of November. This year it falls on Wednesday 3 November. The Advice and Counselling Service have put together some resources to help you manage stress.
There are a few ways you may find useful in managing stress both on and off campus.
On campus resources
- QMotion run mindfulness classes every Monday and Thursday - to sign up, you'll need a membership
- The Chaplaincy run mindfulness taster sessions and 4-week courses throughout the year.
- Working on academic skills could make studying less stressful - check out the resources available on the library website.
Support outside Queen Mary
- BeMindful is an introduction to mindfulness that's been commissioned by the NHS
- Active Eles offers a free online community from the charity Mind to connect with others and be more active.