How to book a study space on campus
Study spaces are available to book up to 14 days in advance for those of you who are able to join us on campus.
Advance bookings help you to secure a study space without needing to queue at the door, and also helps our Library Services to keep the study spaces Covid-secure and compliant with NHS Test and Trace.
To book a study space:
Bookings must be made at least 12-hours in advance.
- Go to the Library website.
- Click on the “Book a study space” button.
- In the page that opens, you will see locations and opening hours listed in the table at the top.
- To make a booking, scroll down and click on the link for the location where you want to book a desk.
- In the page that opens, use the drop down menus at the top of the page to choose between different locations and/or spaces in that particular area.
- Use the arrow buttons under today’s date to move through the days on the calendar to find available slots. There can be several screens of available desks: use the arrow buttons near the bottom of the screen to scroll down the list to find available desks.
- Follow the prompts to submit your booking. You will receive an email confirmation to your Queen Mary email address.
If you have any problems booking a study space, contact Library Services.