Skip to main content

Funding available to help undergraduate home students over the summer vacation

Queen Mary has funds available to help undergraduate home students over the long summer vacation.


Who can apply for help?

Non final-year undergraduate home students:

  • who are estranged or care experienced, or
  • who are unable to work due to ill health or disability, or
  • who have dependent children and are claiming means-tested benefits.

If you meet this criteria and you will be in financial need this summer, you may qualify for an award from the fund towards your costs.

How to apply

If you wish to apply for an award, submit an online application to the Financial Assistance Fund by 10 July at the latest.  Details of how to apply online are available on the Bursaries website.

If you have any queries about making an application, you can contact the Bursaries Office in three easy steps:

  • Log in to MySiS 
  • Click on 'Student Enquiry Centre Online'
  • Log your enquiry.



Back to top