Skip to main content

Financial assistance funding for UG students with dependent children

Are you an undergraduate student with dependent children? Financial assistance funding is available to help and you could be eligible for a non-repayable grant of £500.


If you would like to apply, visit the Financial Assistance Fund website for more information and submit an application via MySIS.

Have questions about your application?

If you have any queries about applying, log an enquiry for the Bursaries, Grants and Scholarships Office in three easy steps:

  • Log into your MySIS portal via
  • Click on Student Enquiry Centre Online
  • Log your enquiry



Back to top