Diversity Speaks - Black and Asian Minority Ethnic specialist mentoring programme
Unlock your talent, build confidence and tackle any difficulties you are facing whilst being at university and identified from a Black and Asian Minority Ethnic background. Queen Mary and umo have come together to offer the Diversity Speaks specialist mentoring programme.
Who can apply?
The programme is open to students who identify from a Black and Asian Minority Ethnic background.
- Have the opportunity to meet in a group with a coach who also identifies from a Black and Asian Minority Ethnic background, if you choose, to discuss your difficulties.
- Get a significant boost in confidence and wellbeing to achieve your course and personal goals.
- Gain insight into identified issues impacting you and your studies.
- Face specific obstacles and develop strategies that are blocking your success.
- Feel inspired and encouraged to achieve your best.
What commitment is involved?
- Meet as a group up to 10 sessions.
- Complete and return a confidential evaluation questionnaire
How to sign up
Fill in the questionnaire to sign up for the programme.