Become a Student Ambassador
Become a Student Ambassador and be part of a fantastic opportunity to engage with prospective students, strengthen your employability skills and build you CV, meet new people and share your passion for Queen Mary.
As a Student Ambassadors you will join a team of students from diverse backgrounds, networking with students from all academic areas and chance to build friendships. Student Ambassadors are vital to inspiring young people to succeed and their decision making, making a difference to young people’s lives. Your time as a Student Ambassador will also be recognised and added to your HEAR transcript. You will also get paid the London Living Wage while having fun!
If you are confident, enthusiastic and passionate about Queen Mary University of London, then you could be a fantastic addition to the Student Ambassador scheme. As a Student Ambassador your work is diverse and includes:
- Representing the university at Higher Education fairs and UCAS conventions
- Supporting university events such as open days, conferences and school visit days
- Delivering campus tour for prospective students
- Sharing first-hand experience through talks, student panels and workshops for a range of audiences, including young people from the age of 11 upwards
- Interacting with prospective students digitally at virtual open days
- Assisting with activities offered as part of our Widening Participation Summer School programmes
We welcome application from all courses and levels of study, including foundation, undergraduate, masters and PhD.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a student ambassador and to apply please visit our careers webpage. Applications close on 3 October 2019.