The Principal Colin Bailey invites all students to have your say say on what you think is important for the University to consider in developing its visions, aims and objectives for the next 10 years.
How to provide feedback
1. Take a look at the themes and questions to prompt your ideas and comments.
2. Come and share your thoughts over pizza and refreshments at one of the following drop-in sessions:
- Monday 3 December, 5-7pm, BLSA Building Study Room, Whitechapel
- Tuesday 4 December, 12-2pm, Room 3.1, CCLS, Lincoln's Inn Fields
- Thursday 6 December, 12-2pm, Blomeley Room 2, Student Hub, Mile End
- Friday 7 December, 12-2pm, The Shield Café, Charterhouse Square
Members of staff and Students’ Union Executive team will be on-hand to answer questions and discuss strategy development. There’s no need to register – just drop in whenever it’s convenient.
3. Visit the stand outside the Students’ Union Annual Members Meeting from 5.30pm on Tuesday 4 December (meeting begins at 6.30pm).
4. Email your comments and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens next
- Consultation with students in December
- Feedback from staff and students to be collated and a summary published
- Strategy to be written in spring 2019
- Strategy to be signed off by Queen Mary Senior Executive and Council*
- Strategy to be launched in May 2019
*Students are represented on Council via your elected QMSU President and President for Barts and The London.