30 November 2017
- be between the ages of 18-30
- be in good medical health with no underlying medical conditions
- have no history of advanced gum disease
- be a non-smoker
- be willing to attend the Study Centre for four visits for up to two hours per visit
- be willing to abstain from brushing your lower teeth for two weeks
- be willing to have an impression taken of your lower teeth for a gum shield to be worn when brushing your upper teeth for two weeks
- be willing to have a dental cleaning during the study.
You will be compensated for participating in the study.
If you are interested in participating in this study or have questions, please contact Lisa Groarke, Dr David Gillam or Dr Nikolaos Gkranias to find out more.
- Mrs Lisa Groarke, Senior Research Nurse Centre for Oral Clinical Research (COCR) – 078 2455 1031
- Dr Nikolaos Gkranias, Institute of Dentistry, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry – 0207 882 5135
- Dr David Gillam, Institute of Dentistry, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry – 0207 882 8665