Santander Online Self-Development Programme for undergraduate students
Queen Mary University of London students can now apply for an eight-week Santander Student Online Development Programme.
Santander Universities UK has been a university partner since 2011 and has supported Queen Mary and its students excel in education, employment and entrepreneurship. Santander recently joined forces with Sporting Edge – a high performance consultancy that blends powerful insights with proven psychology – to run a new and exciting learning experience for 19 students from Queen Mary.
Those who complete the programme stand the chance to win one of four £10,000 development grants awarded across all participating universities.
Could this be you?
- Applicable for the Queen Mary Bursary
How can I take part?
- Applications must be submitted through the Santander website by Friday 27 November
- Applications will be considered by the Regular Giving team and successful students will be notified by 1 December 2020
- Successful students will be notified by 1 December 2020 and the programme starts in January 2021
- The programme starts on 11 January 2021 and you will be able to complete the course by 19 February 2021
Please note: As we are expecting a high volume of applications, we will use random selection to put 19 students forward. Only those who are successful will be contacted by 1 December 2020.
Please see the following document for more information on the Programme:
Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.