Queen Mary mobile app update
Based on feedback and suggestions received from our student and staff community, IT Services has added new features and enhanced existing functionality on the Queen Mary mobile app.
New features in the recent update will help users to manage their time, increase productivity, and get more involved with the Queen Mary community.
New features include:
- Time zone-aware course timetable - timetables will be displayed in local time zones
- PC/study space booking - this tile provides access to the new Libcal system allowing users to reserve study facilities online
- Report a problem – a one-stop-shop for locating support for a wide range of issues (IT, Facilities, ARCs, personal)
- MySIS - maintain contact details and find out about enrolment information, registered modules, financial information, provisional results, amongst other things
- Alumni services - information on our alumni community and how our Alumni Services can help.
- Queen Mary Network - meet and connect with the exclusive online community for 5,000+ students, alumni, staff and prospective students around the world
- my.qmul portal - access the web-based portal for useful news and information
- Alerts and notifications - last-minute timetable changes and important announcements will be available via the app
IT Services continually strive to improve the Queen Mary online experience, with further app developments due for release in the coming months.
If you have any questions about these changes, please contact IT Services.