4 October 2018
Queen Mary will endeavour to provide a normal service throughout this time. Please check the latest information before travelling at tfl.gov.uk/tube-strike or @TfLTravelAlerts.
If the strikes go ahead:
- there will be no Central or Waterloo & City line services all day on Friday 5 October
- no Night Tube service on the Central line on Friday
- other lines will run normally, but they may be busier than usual, in particular: the Jubilee line from Stratford, and the Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines from Liverpool Street
- interchange stations along the Central and Waterloo & City lines will be much busier than usual and may need to close temporarily to prevent overcrowding. These Central line stations are likely to be particularly busy especially during the morning and afternoon peak: Stratford, Liverpool Street, Tottenham Court Road, Bank, Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Holborn, Ealing Broadway and Notting Hill Gate
- normal tube services are expected to resume by mid-morning on Saturday 6 October.
- Check the Transport for London (TfL) website for live updates before you travel: https://tfl.gov.uk/.
- Look now for alternative routes or methods of transport to get to University.
- Allow longer journey times as alternative routes and transport methods might be busier than usual.
Planned strikes do not always go ahead, sometimes being called off at the last minute, so please do check the TfL website for updates before you travel.