Call for social smokers to take part in a student and earn £40
Postdoctoral Researcher Lisa Miyashita PhD from the Centre for Genomics and Child Health is running a study which is looking for social smokers.
You will be paid £40 to provide a nasal brush sample before and one hour after smoking a heat-not-burn iQOS cigarette. The nasal brushing is not painful. If you’re interested in taking part then please email Lisa with answers to the following questions at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Are you a regular cigarette user?
- How often do you smoke regular cigarettes?
- Do you ever smoke E-cigarette or heat-not-burn devices?
- If so, how often?
- Have you ever had the pneumococcal vaccine?
- Have you ever had nasal surgery?
- Are you currently using a nasal spray?