Postgraduate Research Experience Survey
Postgraduate research students are invited to respond to the Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES) to reflect on your learning and supervision experience at Queen Mary. The survey runs every two years and is administered by Advance HE, formerly the Higher Education Academy.
The PRES 2019 will be open at Queen Mary from Monday 11 March February to Friday 19 May.
Why should I take part?
- PRES provides you with the opportunity to provide honest feedback on your learning and supervision experience at Queen Mary.
- The results are taken very seriously and your feedback will be used to improve the learning experience and our services.
- Your feedback can help us make positive change for you and for future students.
- It only takes around 10 minutes to complete.
- By taking part, you will be supporting the Students' Union nominated charities - we will donate 50p for every completed survey.
- All responses will be treated as confidential and anonymised.
How do I access the survey?
- You will be sent an email to your Queen Mary email address which contains a personalised link to the survey.
- Reminder emails will be sent during the survey period to students who haven’t yet responded, so the sooner you fill it in, the better!
- The PRES is open until Friday 19 May.
What happens with the results?
The findings we publish, internally and externally, are aggregated and anonymised. Your comments are taken very seriously and will help us to understand what works well at Queen Mary and what could be improved.
PRES is being carried out by institutions across the country. The results of the Queen Mary survey will feed in to analysis undertaken across all of those institutions, so your feedback will also provide insight into the postgraduate research experience nationally, as well as here.
Find out more about the positive changes we make in response to student feedback at www.qmul.ac.uk/tell-us.
You can view the results from previous years of the PRES by visiting the Postgraduate Research Experience Survey results page.
Where can I find more information?
If you have any queries about the survey, please contact Sarah Grossman at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about the PRES at on the Advance HE website.