Looking for part-time work or an internship? Need help with a job application? Want to find out about job options for when you graduate or start your own business?
Here’s how we can help you with all these things:
- Speak to a Careers Consultant for help working out your job options or to an Application Adviser for feedback on written applications – book an appointment with us.
- Speak to our Enterprise Coordinator about setting up your own business and seed funding – book an appointment with us.
- Book a mock interview before your real one – call us on 020 7882 8533 to arrange this.
- Meet employers at one of the events that make up our extenisve programme.
Most employers look for graduates with a reasonable amount of professional work experience. If you need to gain relevant experience, our services provide a number of placement opportunities:
- QTemps places graduates into temporary work on or local to campus.
- QInterns provides paid full-time or part-time three-month internships.
- Our award-winning QProjects scheme offers project work one day per week in a local charity.
Browse all work experience opportunities.
We can also support you if you want to set up a business or social enterprise.