Music at QMUL aims to support the cultural wellbeing of students and staff. We provide:
- Music tuition and music scholarships to cover the cost for tuition
- Access to practice and rehearsal facilities, as well as coaching of ensembles
- Opportunities to either hire or have access to instruments either owned by the university or the music societies
- Opportunities to make music in magnificent and historic venues such as The Octagon, the Great Halls of the People’s Palace and St Bartholomew Hospital, Barts Pathology Museum, the Old Library in the Garrod Buiding at Whitechapel, and the Church of St Bartholomew the Great in London’s Barbican area
- Opportunities to be involved in outreach work, taking music into schools and the wider local community
- Social events and group outings (music societies).