Thursday 13 April 2017
The Centre for Academic and Professional Development have a number of upcoming events in May which may be of interest.
- Thursday 4 May, 10am–5pm – Public speaking for researchers
- Thursday 11, Monday 15 and Thursday 18 May (9.30am–12.30pm) – Pronunciation and spoken delivery skills for overseas researchers (must attend all three sessions)
- Wednesday 17 May, 9.30am–12.30pm – Mindmapping for researchers (held at UEL Stratford)
- Thursday 17 May, 1.30–4.30pm – Speedreading for researchers (held at UEL Stratford)
- Tuesday 23 May, 1.30–4.30pm – Mindfulness for academic success.
Please book a place at www.cpdbookings.qmul.ac.uk if you’re interested.