Thursday 2 February 2017
It’s National Student Money Week 6 - 10 February
This is a nationwide event to help students be more able to manage their finances, and to reduce the stress and anxiety that are often associated with concerns about money.
You can book a confidential 15-minute financial health check with a Welfare Adviser to check you are getting all the money you are entitled to, and to help you plan a budget. To book your place, and for information on other events during Money Week, click here.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter where we will be posting information about events we are running, as well as top money tips. Please share your own money saving ideas with us for the chance to win a £30 Amazon voucher!
- find out about extra money you may be eligible for from the University Financial Assistance Fund
- learn how to plan a budget
- get the best value for your money and make the most of discount schemes
- take control of your spending.
Do you need further advice?
Money advice at Queen Mary is available to all QMUL students from experienced Welfare Advisers in the Advice and Counselling Service. The service is confidential and free.
We have same-day appointments every weekday in term-time, subject to availability. Just turn up to register at 1.30pm. If you would prefer to book an appointment or ask for advice on email you can:
- email us via our website www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk
- call us on 020 7882 8717
- visit our Reception on the ground floor of the Geography building, Mile End campus.