Thursday 2 February 2017
The Bank of England in partnership with Windsor Fellowship is recruiting for the African/African-Caribbean Scholarship Programme. The programme is for students from a black or mixed african/caribbean background who are currently living or studying and planning to start a full-time undergraduate degree in autumn 2017.
The African/African-Caribbean Scholarship Programme will offer successful applicants:
- up to £30,000 to be used to support living costs during an undergraduate degree
- paid Internships at the Bank of England in the summer holidays between first and second years, and second and third years
- mentoring, coaching and support from a member of the Bank of England team.
Eligibility and application criteria:
- The Programme is open to students who have no restrictions and are eligible to work and study in the UK.
- Expected to secure at least 260 UCAS points and have 5 A*-C GCSEs (or equivalent) including Mathematics and English.
- Have a household income below £50,000.
- Have no restriction on receiving financial support from Student Finance.
- Have no restrictions on living/working in the UK.
To find out more about the Bank of England and their Early Careers Programmes visit www.bankofenglandearlycareers.co.uk/our-programmes.
Further information about the programme is available on the Windsor Fellowship website: www.windsor-fellowship.org, along with the online application form.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Sunday 26 February 2017.