Thursday 19 January 2017
This year QMUL is offering at least three full scholarships in association with the China Scholarship Council to students interested in studying at one of our prestigious partner institutions in 2017/2018.
The Scholarships have been allocated to QMUL by the Chinese Government and will cover the entire duration of study of either:
- a programme of Chinese Language study (one year)
- a full Masters degree programme taught in English (one or two years)
- a full Masters degree programme taught in Chinese (usually two years, preceded by one year of Chinese language where required)
- any other full degree course at any level in any subject taught in China (duration of studies generally longer than in the UK) preceded by a year of Chinese Language study where required).
Scholarships include registration, tuition fees, medical insurance and accommodation, but students will be required to cover their own travel costs.
- QMUL’s partner universities are all prestigious institutions located in a wide range of cities and regions, including: Beijing, Chengdu, Changsha, Xi’an, Nanchang, Shanghai, Xiamen and Zhejiang.
- QMUL students (excluding citizens of the People’s Republic of China) graduating in June 2017 can apply.
For further details please visit our Study in China Scholarship page.