Friday 1 July 2016
Building work will taking place in the Mile End Library from Wednesday 6 July to improve the Library infrastructure and ensure the building can cope with increasing numbers of visitors.
The project will:
- Increase the number of toilets
- Improve drainage
- Improve electrical capacity
- Improve ventilation
- Create a new postgraduate study space on the second floor
- Create a new silent computer room on the first floor
- Create an active learning centre and training room on the first floor
- Create additional group study rooms on the first floor
Work is expected to begin on 6 July and be completed by 14 September. During this time, spaces on the second and second floors will be inaccessible and there will inevitably be noise and disruption, so please keep an eye on the Library website for updates as the work progresses.
If you have any questions, please contact the Library at email@example.com, phone 020 7882 7311 or speak to a member of Library staff.