Jump to menu

Replacement ID card information for continuing undergraduate and postgraduate taught students

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Do you need a replacement student ID card?  We recommend you get it before the enrolment period begins on 16 September 2016, as the Student Enquiry Centre gets very busy during the first six weeks of term.

If you think you left your ID card in an exam during the May/June exam period, then please first check with the Student Enquiry Centre whether they have it.

If your card has expired, simply bring the old card to the Student Enquiry Centre and they will produce a new one for you free of charge.

If you have lost your student ID card, you will need to pay the £15 replacement fee before visiting them.  You can either go to the Cashier’s Office (room W118, first floor, Queens’ Building, Mile End) to make the payment via cash or card, or you can pay online (not available to undergraduate medicine and dentistry students).

If your card was stolen, you do not need to pay the replacement fee charge. Just visit the Student Enquiry Centre with a form of identification such as your passport or driver’s licence, and show the staff member your crime reference number and a new card will be produced for you. Please note, if you fail to show your crime reference number you will have to pay the £15 charge.

Research degree students – please see the Research Degrees Office’s web pages for information regarding replacement ID cards.

Bookmark and Share