Tuesday 26 April 2016
The QMUL Career Options Fair will take place on Tuesday 17 May, 5.30-7.30pm in the Peoples Palace Foyer at the Mile End campus.
• Haven't decided what you want to do after graduation yet?
• Wondering about summer internships?
• Need work experience for you CV?
• Want to talk to top graduate employers?
• Want to find out about opportunities that are available to you?
The QMUL Career Options Fair is your chance to meet a range of graduate employers in person and discover internships and graduate opportunities that are open to you right now, this summer and when you graduate.
Exhibitors include: Ernst & Young, FDM, Fisher Investments, Totally Communications, Teach First and many more…
More info and register to attend: www.careeroptionsfair.eventbrite.co.uk