Tuesday 8 March 2016
Lisa Miyashita (email@example.com), a postdoctoral researcher in QMUL’s Blizard Institute of Cell and Molecular Science, is running a study involving male e-cigarette users. You will be paid £25 to provide a nasal sample after a vaping session. The nasal scrape is not painful and Lisa will only need about ten minutes of your time. If you’re interested in taking part then please email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions:
- Are you a regular E-cigarette user?
- Do you or have you smoked normal cigarettes?
- If so have you now given up cigarette smoking and for how long?
- Have you ever taken a pneumococcal vaccine?
- Have you ever had nasal surgery?
- Are you currently using a nasal spray?