Friday 29 January 2016
National Student Money Week
8 February 2016- 12 February 2016
If you need some inspiration to improve your finances, next week is National Student Money Week! This is a nationwide event to help students be more able to manage your finances, and to reduce the stress and anxiety that are often associated with concerns about money.
This information can help you to:
- Find out about extra money you may be eligible for from the University Financial Assistance Fund
- Learn how to plan a budget
- Get the best value for your money and make the most of discount schemes
- Take control of your spending
- Get help from a Welfare Adviser if you need it
There will be an opportunity to come and meet the Welfare Advisers from the Advice and Counselling Service, who can answer your money questions. You will be able to share your own money tips to win a prize in our competition.
Do you need further advice?
Money advice at Queen Mary is available to all QMUL students from experienced Welfare Advisers in the Advice and Counselling Service. The service is confidential and free.
We have same day appointments every weekday in term-time, subject to availability. Just turn up to register at 1.30pm. If you would prefer to book an appointment or ask for advice on email you can:
- email us via our website www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk
- call us on 020 7882 8717
- visit our Reception on the ground floor of the Geography Building, Mile End campus