Friday 29 January 2016
Can you deliver a ‘Quick Win’ idea or a ‘Great Idea’ for your library?
- Do you have a Great Idea to improve the library study environment?
- What sort of services would you like to see at the service points or online?
- Does the library have what you need? How can we make this better?
- Do you have a Quick Win idea for the library that can be implemented under £1,000?
LIVE is a challenge that will reward you for your innovation, vision and enterprise.
If your idea is shortlisted and gets the most student votes, you will win a prize to the value of £100 and will be invited to present your idea at a celebratory event where a panel of judges will award the best idea a prize to the value of £500.
*Top Quick Wins will be implemented in the library in 2016
* The top Great Idea will be included in library planning for implementation when funding becomes available
ALL ideas welcome, however unusual!
Please submit your entry at www.library.qmul.ac.uk/live
Competition closes at midnight, Friday 24 February 2016.
LIVE: Library Innovation, Vision and Enterprise