Jump to menu

Are you travelling outside the UK over the Christmas vacation?

Thursday 3 December 2015

If you are travelling home, or on holiday overseas, read the Advice and Counselling webpage about leaving and re-entering the UK for important advice before you travel.

If you are travelling to Europe, we have a webpage with specific information about this, including the Schengen visa scheme.

Bookmark and Share