Friday 30 October 2015
Date and time: Tuesday 1 December, 11am-1pm
Location: The Great Hall Foyer
Want to follow a career path with a positive social or environmental impact, but need to build relevant skills? The Sustainability Careers and Volunteering Mini Fair showcases local volunteering, project placement and graduate opportunities for you to gain standout work experience for your CV.
This is your chance to meet volunteering organisations and recruiters in person and find out about volunteering, project and society opportunities relevant to you.
The Fair is open to all students at Queen Mary University of London:
- Discover local volunteering and work experience opportunities to help build your CV;
- Ask questions to graduates and alumni working in the sector;
- Explore a range of roles in the Sustainability sector;
- Find out what it’s like to work in jobs with a social or environmental impact;
- Ask questions about graduate roles in a relaxed and informal setting
Those confirmed to attend include:
Tower Hamlets Clean and Green, the Mayor’s Low Carbon Entrepreneur, Fairshare, Green Mary, QM Young Greens, Warpit Reuse, Providence Row, EcoActive Education, Centra Volunteering, Tower Hamlets EBP, CCHF-allaboutkids, Barts Charity, Debate Mate.
You’ll also be able to meet with QMUL Sustainability, the QMSU Volunteering Service, and Q Projects to talk about careers and volunteering support you can access on campus.
Register now via the event page.