Monday 5 September 2016
As a student at Queen Mary, you have access to a range of deals that you can use to save you money on IT. To take advantage of these offers you’ll need your QMUL username and password – please keep an eye out for an email from Queen Mary with information on your account details.
- Office 365 Education for Students: Install Office for free on up to five PCs or Macs and on other mobile devices, including Android, iPad, and Windows tablets.
- For information on other free and discounted software available, please visit the QMUL IT Services website.
- Microsoft training packages: If you want to refresh your IT skills, just sign in to QMplus and search for ‘Microsoft’, and access free training for a number of Microsoft products.
- Dell VIP Club: Get 10% off all Dell consumer products, including tablets. You will also receive monthly promotions and unique VIP discounts not available to the general public.
- Apple Store for Education: Visit the Apple Store for Education for special pricing on Macs, iPads and AppleCare. Apple education pricing is available to university students, students accepted into university, and parents buying for university students. It’s easiest to purchase online if you’re connected via the QMUL network. Or if you are off campus, you can still order by calling 0800 048 0408.
- For information on other discounted hardware available, please visit the QMUL IT Services website.