Thursday 12 February 2015
The Campus Community Fund is now open for applications. The fund is there to support a range of projects, events and activities that you may want to pursue – such as cultural and learning events, projects to develop the campus communities and improve the student experience. Money for the Campus Community Fund is generated by your spending in the Learning Café.
The fund is there to support:
- cultural and learning events, e.g. poetry readings, performances and guest speakers
- learning and vocational workshops, and events designed to promote students’ employability
- equipment and facilities to improve the environment of the Library, the Hive or the Students’ Union
- competitions, displays and exhibitions
- activities designed to create/promote campus communities
- projects intended to improve the QMUL student experience
Applications may be made by individual students; individual members of QMUL staff; QMUL departments; QMSU societies/clubs; and QMSU staff. Funding is awarded by the Campus Community Fund (Arts, Culture and Student Experience) Panel which meets at least once a semester.
Visit the Students’ Union website where you can find guidelines and more details on how you can apply.