Thursday 5 March 2015
We are delighted to announce that for 2015 entry, for this year only, we are offering 105 scholarships of £10,000 each for Masters level study.
These awards are jointly funded by QMUL and the Government and are intended to help students who might otherwise be prevented from taking up a Masters degree due to financial concerns.
In order to qualify for the scholarships you must, as a minimum:
- Be a UK or EU citizen
- Be graduating this year from an undergraduate degree that started from 2012 at a UK university where you have been charged £9,000 per year
- Have received for your final year of study a maintenance grant from the Student Loans Company
- Apply to and receive an offer for one of our full-time Masters degrees.
Round 1 deadline: 23:59 BST, Friday 10 April 2015
To be considered for an award, you must, by the Friday 10 April deadline, have:
- Made an application to your intended Masters programme. Please apply through the relevant programme page on the Course finder section of the QMUL website: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/index.html
- Completed and returned the QMUL Masters Support Scheme application form. You should enter the application reference number that you were given during your application. The application form is available to download on the following webpage: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/funding/funding_masters/scholarships/148980.html
For further details on the scholarship scheme, including eligibility guidance, and information on the application and the selection process, visit: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/funding/funding_masters/scholarships/148980.html.