Wednesday 28 January 2015
If you need some inspiration to improve your finances, National Student Money Week is 9 – 13 February. This is a nationwide event to help students to be more money aware by:
Increasing your income
- Finding out about the University Financial Assistance Fund
- Sharing ideas for getting the best value for your money
- Making the most of discount schemes
- Learning how to plan a budget
- Taking control of your spending
Come and meet the Welfare Advisers from the Advice and Counselling Service in the Library foyer on Monday 9, Wednesday 11 and Friday 13 February from 11am -1pm. We will have quizzes, top tips, freebies, and can answer your money questions.
You can also find lots of information on the money pages of our website.
Do you need further advice?
Money advice at Queen Mary is available to all QMUL students from experienced Welfare Advisers in the Advice and Counselling Service. The service is confidential and free.
We have same-day appointments every weekday in term-time, subject to availability. Just turn up to register at 1.30pm. If you would prefer to book an appointment or ask for advice on email you can -
- Email us via our website www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk
- Call us on 020 7882 8717
- Visit our Reception on the ground floor of the Geography building, Mile End campus