Monday 15 September 2014
The Student Enquiry Centre is a general enquiry service for undergraduate and postgraduate taught students and the front line service for the Academic Registry and Mile End Admissions teams.
Our main services
For current students
- Enrolment, records, awards, exams, bursaries and scholarship queries
- Emergency loan appointment bookings
- Financial Assistance application submissions
- General enquiries including directions
- Grant and scholarship cheque collection
- Official QMUL letters e.g. bank, council tax, confirmation of study
- Provisional transcripts
- Rail card approvals
- Replacement student id cards
- Sign posting to other student support services
For graduates (face to face)
- Certified copies of degree certificates
- Duplicate degree award letters and final transcripts
For prospective students (face to face)
- Course enquiries
How to find out more
Please see our comprehensive website for further information: www.arcs.qmul.ac.uk/students.
Alternatively, log into our new enquiry helpdesk system, SEC Online (accessed via mysis.qmul.ac.uk), to view our FAQs and submit an enquiry if needed.
If our website doesn’t answer your query, you are not sure about something or don’t know who to contact, ask us!
Our location, opening hours and contact details
The Student Enquiry Centre has moved! We are now based in the west corridor, ground floor of the Queens’ Building, Mile End campus.
We now have a take-a-ticket system, a large student waiting area, WIFI, 1 to 1 rooms and a long front desk, where you can sit down with a member of staff to ask your query in comfort.
Our opening hours are:
Monday to Friday 9am - 4.30pm