Jump to menu

Replacement ID card information for continuing undergraduate and postgraduate taught students

Tuesday 1 July 2014

If you need a replacement ID card, try to get it before the enrolment period begins on Friday 12 September 2014, as the Student Enquiry Centre, who issue the cards, will be very busy during the first six weeks of term, enrolling new students.

If your card has expired simply bring the old card to the Student Enquiry Centre and they will produce a new one for you free of charge.

If you have lost your student ID card you will need to pay the £15 replacement fee before visiting us. You can either go to the Cashier’s Office (room W118, first floor, Queens’ Building) to make the payment via cash or card, or you can pay online (not available to undergraduate medicine and dentistry students).

If your card was stolen you do not need to pay the replacement fee charge, just visit the Student Enquiry Centre with a form of identification such as your passport, driver’s license or bank card, and show the staff member your crime reference number and a new card will be produced for you. Please note, if you fail to show your crime reference number you will have to pay the £15 charge.

Bookmark and Share