Jump to menu

Queen Mary or University of London degree – decide by Monday 3 March

Friday 31 January 2014

In August 2013, we became able to award degrees in our own name, Queen Mary University of London. Previously, we awarded University of London degrees. Many of you have already decided which degree award you want but if you haven't, or would like to change your mind again, you must do so by 5pm on Monday 3 March. You can complete this task through MySIS. You might have questions about the change and what this means for you – and we have prepared information to guide you through the change, and where you can see images of the new Queen Mary degree certificate.

If you wish to change your selection, you can complete this task through MySIS

How to change your degree awarding body selection:

  • Log in to MySIS
  • Select the ‘My Details’ page.
  • This will display a tab called ‘My Awarding Body’. This displays the awarding body choice that you selected at enrolment/re-enrolment. The page also contains a series of links where the student can find out further/additional information in order to help with choosing the appropriate award.  
  • If you wish to alter your choice, click on the link ‘Click here to change your awarding body’ and follow the prompts.  
  • Please note: you can only change your choice once per day. If you have incorrectly selected a choice, you will need to go back into MySIS the following day and make the correction.

Students studying with BUPT, Nanchang or a joint award with another University (except students on the MA History with UCL) are not able to change their choice.

Visit the Student Enquiry Centre to read Frequently Asked Questions about the change: www.arcs.qmul.ac.uk/students/graduation/your-degree-award/index.html.

Bookmark and Share