Monday 4 February 2013
If you are an international student and you are thinking of staying in the UK after your studies to gain work experience, the Advice and Counselling Service and the QM Careers Centre will be hosting a talk to explain all of the possible immigration routes for international students who wish to remain in the UK to work. The Careers Centre will provide information on finding and applying for work and the Advice and Counselling Service will outline the possible immigration options including:
• Tier 2 (General) - obtaining a skilled job in the UK
• Tier 5: Youth Mobility scheme
• Tier 5: Government Authorised Exchange
• Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
• Other Tier 1 categories: Investor, Entrepreneur, Exceptional Talent
If you are unable to attend this talk, it will be delivered again on Tuesday 28 May, and you can register for it here from Monday 22 April.