Saturday 14 September 2013
The Catering & Hospitality QM team have arranged for a number of their suppliers to come onto the Mile End campus on Friday 20 September, outside the Curve, to showcase a range of products available in the Curve, Mucci’s, Foyer and Nucleus for the new academic year.
- Anglia Produce showing off unusual fruits and vegetables alongside that English classic, the cheese board;
- British Premium Meats – cooking a variety of sausages including rare breed all sourced from farms, which meet the Red Tractor ethical standard;
- Britvic – offering various samples and free items;
- Brake Brothers – showcasing frozen yoghurts, Mexican Street food and gourmet Hot Dogs;
- Galeta Cakes showcasing their cake delights;
- Rollover Hot Dogs – with a traditional hot dog cart and character hot dog;
- Peros coffee - with their coffee cart;
The event is open to all students and staff at QM, with the Catering & Hospitality QM team looking forward to meeting you!
Further information regarding Catering & Hospitality QM is available at www.catering.qmul.ac.uk.