Jump to menu

Have you registered with the Student Health Service yet?

Thursday 20 September 2012

It is very important that you protect your health while you are studying. If you are living in E1, E2, E3 or E14 and are studying on a course of six months or more, you are expected to register with the Student Health Service to ensure you receive access to a doctor once you begin your studies.

Don't wait until you become unwell to register, as you may not be able to see a doctor if you have not registered at the start of term.

For more information and to register online, simply visit: www.studenthealth.qmul.ac.uk.

Bookmark and Share