Thursday 3 May 2012
Launch, May 2012
The new Student Barometer Survey has just been launched. To encourage your participation there are some great prizes on offer. As a thank you for completing the questionnaire, you will be entered into a QM prize draw for an opportunity to win an i-pad! i-graduate will also enter you into a national prize draw for an opportunity to win a £1,000 cash prize.
Please click the link for your chance to have your say and the chance to win £1,000 and an iPad: https://survey.euro.confirmit.com/wix5/p924726158.aspx?ins=211153&rort=r
The survey forms part of a wider study and is independently administered for the College by the International Graduate Insight Group. Your feedback will be combined with that of international students at other participating institutions and your name and email address removed, so that responses are anonymous.
Find out more about how we use survey results to benefit students: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/studentlife/qmstudent/items/73203.html.
Results, autumn 2011
Over 3,000 QM students completed the 2011 autumn wave of this survey, which this year included home as well as international students for the first time. It is run twice a year, surveying students in October, and then again in May. QM subscribes to this survey, so while it is completely independent of us, we can use the information it collects in our business evaluation and planning. Over 120,000 students studying in the UK replied to the survey as a whole. The results have been shared with the Students’ Union, as well as departments and colleagues from across QM, for us all to use to help enhance the student experience.
- Best in London for the quality of lecture theatres and classrooms.
- Best in London for sports facilities.
- Best in London for the value for money of accommodation.
- Best in London for the availability of financial support – bursaries, scholarships etc.
- Best in London for the ability to earn money while studying (home students).
- Best careers service in London.
- Excellent support for disabled students.
- Excellent arrival experience.