Suicide awareness sessions in October and November
The Engagement, Retention and Success team have teamed up with the Samaritans to put on three suicide awareness sessions in October and November.
The aim of these sessions are to:
- raise awareness and understanding of the different issues that lead to suicidal thoughts and actions or self-harm
- understand the warning signs of suicide and depression
- think about how to approach individuals and offer support
- the importance of listening
- sign posting to further help and support (at QMUL and outside QMUL)
The sessions will take place on:
- Wednesday 11 October, 1.50–3pm, Arts Two 3.20, Mile End campus
- Wednesday 1 November, 1.50–3pm, Garrod Building 1.21, Whitechapel campus
- Thursday 16 November – 12.50–2pm, People’s Palace LG01, Mile End campus.
Please register using below link if you are attending, or email us at email@example.com, as there is limited availability in the room.