QMUL students can take advantage of lots of deals and discounts both on and off campus.
NUS Extra card
This gives you a discount on a wide variety of shops, restaurants, cinema and travel. The card costs £12 a year - find out more on the QMSU website.
Student Oyster Card
Get 30 per cent off adult-rate travelcards and bus and tram pass season tickets with a student Oyster card.
Food and drink deals
Meat Free Monday: Queen Mary Students’ Union is taking part in Meat Free Monday, with 20 per cent off a range of veggie and vegan-friendly products in its cafés and food outlets.
Ground are also doing an early bird deal which is available daily from 8am to 10am. This deal reduces the price of any small coffee to £1 and any regular coffee to £1.40.
The Curve offers students meal vouchers which allows you to save up to 15 per cent off the daily cash price. There are two package options to choose from which can be bought online.
Please check each venue’s website for opening times and more information.
For advice on planning a budget and managing your money, visit the Advice and Counselling Service website.
- Office 365 Education for Students: Install Office for free on up to five PCs or Macs and on other mobile devices, including Android, iPad, and Windows tablets.
- For information on other free and discounted software available, please visit the QMUL IT Services website.
- Microsoft training packages: If you want to refresh your IT skills, just sign in to QMplus and search for ‘Microsoft’, and access free training for a number of Microsoft products.
- Dell VIP Club: Get 10 per cent off all Dell consumer products, including tablets. You will also receive monthly promotions and unique VIP discounts not available to the general public.
- Apple Store for Education: Visit the Apple Store for Education for special pricing on Macs, iPads and AppleCare. Apple education pricing is available to university students, students accepted into university, and parents buying for university students. It’s easiest to purchase online if you’re connected via the QMUL network. Or if you are off campus, you can still order by calling 0800 048 0408.
- For information on other discounted hardware available, please visit the QMUL IT Services website.